As stated in previous posts, protein is something that many vegetarians lack. As someone with an extremely busy schedule, I know there are days that I am not getting all the necessary nutrients my body needs to keep me feeling healthy. Luckily, there are many great supplements available. My personal favorite is MRM Veggie Protein. This product allows me to make very yummy smoothies that ensure I am constantly getting the required daily protein intake.
Just to list a few, here are the benefits to this specific product:
- Rich in omega 3-6-9 essential fatty acids, essential amino acids, digestive enzymes, vitamins, minerals, fiber and antioxidants.
- Each serving provides the antioxidant protection from over seven servings of fruits and vegetables.
- A low glycemic load food, safe for those looking to support healthy blood glucose levels.
- Does not contain yeast, corn, soy, gluten, wheat, milk, peanut, tree nut, fish, shellfish, egg or whey.
- Easy-to-digest, energy-boosting protein source for vegetarians, athletes, healthy weight management or anyone seeking a high-quality protein source they can use every day.
- 100 percent natural, with NO artificial colors, sweeteners, preservatives or flavors.
If you are in the market for a healthy vegetarian protein I highly suggest you try this one. Here is a video that summarizes everything I have said. Enjoy!